28.8.08

Random.

I am not very introspective this evening. Thus, this is just a quick update. 

Here's a praise: I didn't do my Visa stuff right, but God is good, and He is letting me get in country through a travel Visa. That means that I will start my missionary/resident Visa paperwork once I get there. 

The Lord is showing me so much during this time. He is moving in incredible ways, and today was such a privilege in that we got to hear from Him through a man named K., who specializes in the Persecuted Church. "Uncle K" brought the word, his testimony, and the testimonies of others who have suffered for the cause of Christ. This session was by far the most interesting and educational session I've been to at FPO. I don't know what awaits me in Peru, but I know that the Lord is using all kinds of things to get the attention of non-believers around the world, and my prayer is that I am joining Him in what is going to become a massive Church-planting movement in South America. 

That's really all I've got for now. Shot day is tomorrow. I hate shots, p.s. People keep telling me, "Oh they're really not that bad, they don't hurt too much." These are lies. They do hurt that much. I know I'm kind of wimpy, but don't tell me shots are pleasant. 

I will try to come up with some more things to write about for the next time, for all you poor souls who read my less-than-fantastic musings. Perhaps next time the topics will include the oh-so-interesting thing that is the dining hall here. Let's just say I don't get enough protein because the meat is sketchy. Tonight I had apple jacks and a banana for dinner. 

1 comment:

cosas del mar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

.