15.3.10

psalms.

just because...some good words i read the other day.

Psalm 55...


22
Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall.

23 But you, O God, will bring down the wicked
into the pit of corruption;
bloodthirsty and deceitful men
will not live out half their days.
But as for me, I trust in you.

Psalm 56...

3 When I am afraid,
I will trust in you.

4 In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I will not be afraid.
What can mortal man do to me?......

13 For you have delivered me from death
and my feet from stumbling,
that I may walk before God
in the light of life.

Psalm 57...

2 I cry out to God Most High,
to God, who fulfills his purpose for me.

10 For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.

No comments:

.