20.3.10

Nina comes to Peru!

My sister Cristina was able to come visit me a couple weeks ago, and it was a great time with a cool little sis (who is not so little anymore...[tear]). We caroused in Lima, didn't sleep for 24+ hours in order to get ourselves to Puno (via the god-forsaken town of Juliaca, also known as hell), and stayed busy in Arequipa. Overall, she was here for six days (tooooo short).

She is a blessing.

Also, thanks to my parents for letting her come and forking over the cash for the plane ticket. :)

**Below: Ginny, Nina and me on our sea lion adventure in Callao; Nina trying to get herself through a hole in Parque del Amor in Lima; Nina and me in Puno on Lake Titicaca. The video is of some ladies singing to tourists. They knew the song in a million languages, including Japanese. The sound in the background is a store in a boat that sells things....you can hear Marta say "Mira la tienda."

No comments:

.