3.5.09

transparency.

it's always best writing late, i usually feel real at this hour. 

these have been hard days. i've been avoiding updating anyone on anything because sometimes i selfishly want to ignore the difficulty around me--you know, let the bad subside, then tell you something wonderful whenever "wonderful" shows up. but i was thinking the other day, "when is something wonderful going to come?" in emotion, in not-thinking-clearly moments, i tend to think that greatness is beyond me. then i remember that greatness has come and is within me: 

Christ Jesus. 

so even when i'm awfully low, He picks me up and reminds me of His wonder. when i see gray, when i feel tears, when i can't breathe, God gives me warm/bright sun rays, cool/refreshing tears mixed with belly-ache laughter, and His very own breath...

good days are ahead. 

in the meantime, He brings me to Himself and to my knees. 

thank you for your prayers, i covet them. continue to lift up the work here with the ESL ministry. our summer missionaries are coming in June, please pray for their precious lives to glorify God in great ways during their months in AQP. pray for other Great Commissioner's, that they would be a blessing to the work God is doing in Arequipa and in South America. perhaps more importantly, ask that the Father would create a revolution in this city that points people to Himself. 

i'm begging Him to make His name known through all creation, for His renown. come quickly, Lord Jesus. 

 

No comments:

.