23.10.11

Journal entry: October 10, 2011

Perhaps I should stop asking "What do I want to do?" or even "What do you want me to do?" These questions truthfully make this life sound all about me. And perhaps subconsciously, that is what I think.

So, it is with a full, expectant heart, that I pose the following to You, Lord:

What do YOU want to do?

I'm in it, but I'm not. I surrender to your purposes for my life and ask simply that you would use me for kingdom advancement; I would be honored to be part of the work at hand.

I pray, then, for peace of mind, clarity, and direction. In all the muddle of options, you are sovereign, and you know what's best.

Prayer: *Let me be to others as you have been to me, Lord.*Would that the Gospel radically transform me.*That the fruit I bear would be a result of a deep, intimate love with Jesus.*My actions and life choices would be motivated by such urgency to get the Gospel to others--mercy ministry be motivated by love of God for others and for myself, not by "what I can do for them."*In all things, that I glorify Him--an answer must be coming, and not just because I "feel" it, but because You are good, and I trust You.

I await the call as to where you're moving.

No comments:

.