7.9.08

here's to learning how to live.

here's to
waking up to the rain. early morning coffee, caramel and vanilla and cinnamon swirling together. good talks. old memories and new memories.

here's to 
splashing in puddles. laughing until your stomach hurts. healthy ambition and making plans. dancing. 

here's to 
cheesy movies. the sun poking through the clouds. emergence into nature. flying kites. 

here's to 
family, even when my blood isn't near me. loving on children, little hands holding mine. surprises. new music. 

here's to 
invitations to party. being a kid again, singing and twirling. reading someone's mind and knowing they can read yours. late nights. 

here's to 
games that make no sense. peanut butter and ritz crackers at 1 am. coming home to community. journaling. 

here's to
hysterically awkward situations. cuddling. disney songs at the top of my lungs. the promise of changing leaves, coolness in the air. 

here's to people, to love, to time alone, to reflection, to answered prayer. to the song that He gives me when we're alone. 

it's best to write at night, i find that honesty comes quicker. would that God give me a mindset so transparent that Truth flows from within to all i encounter. that streams of living water would flow from within me, that He would speak, not me. 

what a blessed day. to God, may i always say "i am Yours, may you accomplish in me Your work and purpose." i'm about to jump, will you let me go? the adventure i seek is Him, there is nothing more exciting than following Jesus. you should go too. 

much love and rest. 



1 comment:

Cade said...

whoa!!! i love this!!!

.